Documents required for Chief Ministers Rojgar Yojana (CMRY) Loan.
1) 2 recent photographs (borrower & guarantor)
2) Birth certificate
3) School leaving certificate.
4) Pan card (borrower & guarantor)
5) 15 years resident certificate
6) Aadhar card/epic card (borrower & guarantor)
7) Any other special category certificate (incase of Widow, Disable Person, ST, SC, OBC)
8) Bank details
9) quotations of all machines.
10) Noc from Panchayat/municipality.
11) Driving licence incase of vehicle.
12) electricity/water bill (whenever necessary)
Documents Required for Prime Ministers Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) Loan
1) Application form along with the Self Declarations.
2) 2 passport size Photos (to be fixed on the application form)
3) Quotations of Machinery (original with TIN Nos. with the seal and signature)
4) Residence certificate and birth certificate.
5) Cast certificate. (if applicable)
6) Special category certificate (if required)
7) Educational qualifications certificate.
8) Documents of premises /site where the unit is to be located. (NOC from the owner if applicable)
9) NOC from Panchayat/Municipality.
10) Ration card/ Aadhar Card/ Epic Card.
11) Construction license/Estimates for work shed (if applicable) from a registered civil engineer.
12) NOC from Goa State Pollution Control Board. (If applicable)
13) NOC from Health Department.
14) Project Report.